Monday, June 7, 2010

6.5.2010

hello there my family, so this last week has been a really big week for me, so to start off last Saturday we had the baptisms for our investigator family. it was a really special experience for me and it was also the first time that i actually baptized someone while in the mission. the best part is that the dad is the spiritual one, he is a big guy and you know what they say is that they are all just softies on the inside. he was in tears after the baptism and the confirmation and when i left the area. it was kinda sad leaving but I'm really close to Punta Alta, right now I'm Bahia Blanca. we just had transfers and i found out i am the new office secretary. i was a little weirded out but now that I'm here I'm enjoying it. there are a whole bunch of perks to it. like i never have to pay for a taxi and i get to drive the only mission car, not always but i have already driven several times. now i just need to get better at stick shift, ha ha. so yeah really exciting. and i didn't write you guys on wed because of the arriving elders, we had to do some stuff to get everything ready for them. so we had our p day today. it was kinda lame but it is a break and i appreciate it the same. another nice thing is that my area is really small and there isn't a lot of walking. ha ha the other night after the office and we were doing our work we had a list of people to pass by. well we finished early so we were doing some door knocking. my favorite. well we passed by this house and i almost wanted to but it looked really sketchy. so i was like i would but that yard just gives me the heebie jeebies. well my comp decided to go an clap so they would come out. but right as he did it this dog came out of the shadows really quick and bit him on the leg. ha ha it was kinda funny looking back but i wanted to kill the dog. i hate all the dogs here, they are so ugly and obnoxious. oh i forgot to tell you about my new comp. his name is elder alfandre. he is from Washington d.c. this would make him my first English comp. its kinda weird being able to talk in English whenever i want now. well i cant think of a whole lot to say now. but i love you guys and i hope everything goes well this week.




Elder Seegrist
Secretario
Misión Argentina Bahía Blanca

No comments:

Post a Comment