Monday, May 24, 2010

May 19, 2010

hey there, things are going OK, this last week went by really fast, thank heavens. I'm really getting annoyed with my comp. he just does things to feel like he can exercise authority over him. so I've been trying really hard to make sure I'm just as annoying back. lol. so this last Monday was armed forces day here and the whole base was open for visits. so we decided to go and check out the boats. it was so crazy fun. ill try and get some pics up soon. while we were there we saw this guy in our ward. hes a sailor and he was helping out with the tours. i got some really sweet pics. ha ha. then we went over to the military area and they had a bunch of stuff out. so i got some fun pics with me holding some fun guns. probably some of the most fun I've had out here. today we went to an activity with the other elders. just playing soccer and Frisbee. tunz of funzzzzz. then i bought i giant sandwich. so I've been reading alot in the bible recently, i just finished the five books of moses. i just started about two weeks ago. pretty good huh?¡?. numbers and Leviticus were pretty gay but the rest wasn't too bad. so what is new with the family this week.? it was really nice talking to you. it helped out alot. its weird thinking about how long I've been out here. i still have a lot to go though. but its much easier to think about. well i really cant think of much to say to you guys this week. its only been three days since we talked. hope you don't get too mad. well i love you all, hope it all goes well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment