Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 12, 2010

hey family, sorry i didn't get to talk to you guys that much on Sunday. it was nice to see your faces though, so I'm not going to write you a whole lot. I'm planning on calling you guys this next Sunday at 2:30. i´ll make for sure that I'm on right at the moment. i hope all is going well for you guys. its going fairly well for me here. no an insane amount of success but it could always be worse than it is. Ive been getting pretty annoyed with my comp though. he always seems to be in a bad mood. i swear he is bipolar. its really evident that he has the last child syndrome. who knows. so today i went out and i bought a soccer ball. its a pretty decent ball too. it should be fun playing now that we don't have to go asking around for a ball. well ill try to think o some fun stories to tell you on Sunday. have a fun three days :) love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment