Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey there family, nothing really new here so this one will probably be short. so today we went and ate at a buffet called bambu, its pretty good and i ate tons of food. then we went back to the chapel and and we are playing soccer right now. its been an OK p day, nothing really exciting but what else is new, ha ha. so the highlight of my week would have been last Saturday. my converts came to Bahia and they stopped to come see me. it was really awesome. its been over a month. then Sunday we had a church leadership meeting with the stake and so all the elders came. so it was like a giant hang out with the elders and then we had refreshment. then my last comp gave me some letters from one of my converts and she was thanking me for all the help and time i took to teach her. it was a really uplifting letter. for me it was like seeing the fruits of my labors. and more he told me that she bore her testimony in sacrament meeting. it was her last Sunday here in Argentina. right now she is on her way back to Paraguay. then last Sunday was the first time that i gave mine without any problems. it went really well. so how was the fourth? did you guys do anything fun? well that's all i have to say this week. oh hey, not to be trunky or anything but mom and dad were you guys thinking of picking me up at the end of my mission? just wondering. well have a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment