Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 24th,09 Letter and Pictures from Mission President

My Dad received an email from Jason Mission President,Jorge Detlefsen, with a letter of how Jason was doing and these pictures.
This is what the letter said,
Su hijo Elder Seegrest ha llegado muy bien a nuestra mision, ya tiene su compañero elder Aquino, de Paraguay, quien es un misionero muy bueno y experimentado que ha sido lider en la mision y trabajado en la oficina, el le enseñara y cuidara, su hijo servira como misionero en la ciudad de Quequen, cerca de Necochea. Si bien es una rama pequeña es un lugar tranquilo y ellos podran hacer un gran trabajo.
Since I don't speak any Spanish I put the letter into a Spanish to English translator and this is what it told me.
Elder Seegrest His son has gone very well with our mission, has its elder companion Aquino, Paraguay, who is a very good and experienced missionary who has been leading the mission and worked in the office, will teach and look after their son will serve as a missionary in the city of cakes, near Necochea. While a small branch is a quiet place and they may do a great job.
I am pretty sure that some of it isn't translated correctly but I got the gist of the letter. I should just have Blake translate it for me later.
I asked Blake to translate it and this is what he said,
Loved Seegrist Family,

Your son Elder Seegrist has arrived very well to our mission, and his companion Elder Aquino, from Paraguay, is a very good missionary and has experienced how to be a leader in the mission and worked in the mission office. He will teach take care of your son and teach him how to be a missionary in the city of Quequen which is close to Necochea. There is a very small branch in the city, the area is very tranquil, and they can do a great work here.
Similar to what I got, but his makes more sense!

The Mission President, his wife, Jason and his comp.


No comments:

Post a Comment